7 Oct 2014

.walk.

Baby, what you’re doing now you’re pissin' me off
Uhh but your hair is so luxurious and your lips are so soft uuh
Anyway you slice it uh, you’re doing me wrong
But I love the way you walk now and your legs are so long.

Well your looks had me putty in your hand now
But I took just as much as I can stand now

And you can walk your long legs baby out of my life
So long you did me wrong
Yeah you can walk your long legs baby right out of my life
So long you did me wrong...



Headwrap: .: fiore :. RICHA Headwrap
Glasses: * S O R G O - WIRE / Black (SG) @ TMD
Necklace: [MANDALA] - LEGENDARY @ TMD
Top: .: ryvolter :. Ming Turtleneck Crop - Camel 
Skirt: .: ryvolter :. Eniko Leather Midi Skirt - Navy
Clutch: ISON - folded leather clutch - Carmine
(jacket on shoulder discontinued)

All below from The Shops

Mesh head Classic Deluxe
Mesh Body Deluxe
Mesh Hands & Feet Deluxe
The Boutique / Shoes > L'Boutons > Glitter Platform Peeptoe


Xxo, Asa

No comments:

Post a Comment