17 May 2015

.:Shell:.

“The point is that something I thought was perfect has been broken, and I'm having to find the beauty in what is there instead of what I thought was there. 
Like this shell. 
I can either spend all my time wishing it were perfect, trying to imagine it the way it was or might have been, or I can see how beautiful it is just like this. ” 


- James Howe, The Watcher -


[Deadwool] Bowler hat - black
little bones. Birdie - Light Blond
Amala - The Smitten Kitten Sunglasses - Black @ IDK
[TfAtN] Blessing Necklace Air/Black
United Colors - fringe ornamental women vest - black @ Kustom9
.: ryvolter :. Marina Leather Bralette - Black
Addams // Skeleton Skinny Jean w/ Belt // Maitreya Kustom9
ISON - folded leather clutch (navy)
RO - Compensator Heel for Slink @ Kustom9

Location L'Arc en Ciel

Xo, Asa

No comments:

Post a Comment