28 Apr 2014

.Sweet Dreams. by Heart Homes

Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. 
Good Night and Sweet Dreams.


Aphrodite Shop & Heart Homes is just about to release this fantastic mesh Sweet Dreams adult bed. The bed is made with love for Sweet Dreams and some more! All together 12 Solo and 160 Animations in 80 Poses. And let's not forget the props! Yes, 21 rezzable props / scenes. I want my breakfast served in this bed ;)

Sweet Dreams - bed has also a fluent texture menu, via which you can change all together 8 different bedding combinations of textures for Pillow / Blanket and different couple or single covers for sleeping poses accordingly to the bedding set that you are using.
  • Country
  • Memories
  • Paris
  • Romance
  • Sailing
  • Shabby Chic
  • Spring
  • Summer
My favorite on first sight was this très chic Paris-theme. Yet! I'm sure I will run through the rest of themes in no time in my decor! 

Here's a sneak peek of the few other looks. I bet you'll find your favorite of these  ♥ either in-world store or MarketPlace.

Romance

Country

ShabbyChic

Sweet Dreams ♥ 
Asa 

No comments:

Post a Comment